Question

I was SOOOO Stupid!
Hello I''m 32 years old and I hav ebeen woring with my boss for 5 years!

This weekend was our sales conference and EVERYONE got SOOO drunk and then it happend - my boss and I had sex! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! We have not said a word to each other  we could not look each other in the eyes on Monday morning and I don''t know what to do! I AM MORTIFIED. He is married and has a kid and I am in a long term relationship - HELL I do not even like him and he does not even like me - HOW on earth did this happen! I AM SOOOOO Freaked out - what can I do?

Should I resign - I love my job? we got along very well (work wise) berore this happened what am I doing to do now.

I am going out of my mind.

Ps: NO we were so drunk - and we did not use protection - I am not on the pill and I am SOOOOOO freaked out.

I feel so guity - I am SO stupid! - I am not the type of person to do this! Ihave never been promiscues and I have never ever ever slept with a married man!
I am sooooooo upset and angry at myself.

I take ALLLLL my words I ever said to people who do this back - this is not a sneaky affiar that we had or anything - but WHAT do I do now! WHAT?????

what do I do? HELP ME PLEASE!

The misspellings make it hard to be sure of the details of your story. I'm guessing ( and hoping ) that when you wrote that you've been "woring" with your boss, you meant "working", rather than leaving out an "h" ?
I think firms should be double taxed on all spending on "sales conferences" which provide alcohol for the staff, as so much mischief results.
There's no point in asking me WHY it happened - even you don't know, and you were there.
I don't see any point in resigning, and this will pass, though you may need to talk with each other some time soon to agree that it was a drunken foolishness and will not happen again and should not be allowed to spoil a working relationship that, well, worked.
Relax. panicking won't help at all, as you've probably discovered.
Calm down, take a day or so to stop shouting at yourself, and work out how best to talk with him, and sort out a good way to return to the status quo. And never ever get that drunk again !