Question

I will never go all out in our relationship
He told me he will never go all out in a relationship because of stories he hears about other people''s relationship. He does not want to be a victim of love. I REALLY LOVE THIS MAN but after what he said last night i think i have to make a decision. Please advice

As so often in questions of this type, I must ask, not "why do you love him ", as that is not a rational and planned decision, but "WHAT do you love about someone who places such firm limits on his relaionships. If he sees love as something to be a victim of, he won't risk loving ; while cheerfully making you a victim of love with him, and perhaps feeling this is proving his point ?
Frankly, what are you really likely to get out of continuing a relationship with this guy, other than disappointment and hurt, and distraction from better chances with someone else ?