Question

I wish i was a little bit taller
Do you know any medication or therapy to make one tall. I am a 23 year female I am very beautiful, very much but my only weakness is my height. Some people even undermine because of that. Do you know of anything that could assist me.

NOTHING makes you taller once you have finished growing --- the growing points on one's bones seal and lose the ability to grow further. Anyone who promises you any remedy to increase your height is a quack. However, you can work at a gymn to improve your shape and general physical fitness so you're even more "small but beautiful", and you can work with a counsellor to learn how to enjoy being exactly your own height, and to appreciate how great you really are. A person's greatness isn't measured with a ruler.