Question

I'm late... it isn't, but what do I do?*
Hi, I've been on the pill for about seven yrs. Recently went off to give my body a break. I should have started my period last week Monday, so I am over a week late. I am not pregant. Is this normal when coming off the pill? When can I expect to start? The only symptom I have is that my nipples are very sore. Other than that, I feel fine. Should I go back on the pill or just wait it out?

So, many questions...

Thanks so much.

Hi I'm late
If you are fairly sure you can't be pregnant - wait it out - it may take a while for your body to get into it's own rythm again and it is not harmful to skip a menstruation.