Question

I'm looking for a specialist in PCOS and infertility
I was diagnosed with PCOS in July of 2002. I was on Duphaston and Clomid for a year and nothing worked. Only after a year had passed, I happened upon information about PCOS. When consulting my Gynae (armed with my new-found knowledge) he admitted to not really knowing enough. Clomid did not bring one ovulation. I currently see a dietician and have lost 10kgs. I would like to start seeing a new doctor to try and conceive, but I don't know where to start looking. This needs to be someone who knows infertility and PCOS. Could you please help? It would be nice if it can be near Cape Town or even better if it is in Stellenbosch or Somerset West. Thank you!

Try one of the academic hospitals or the Cape fertility clinic.