Question

I'm not sure whether to move on or stick around
I had a relationship with this guy who's wife died a year ago, in the begining everything was fine. We were together almost everyday. Then we started having arguements out of no where. He told me he needs a break and he's not sure how long its going to last.

He told me he needs time to heal and I supported him. I told him he can take all the time he needs and I'll wait for him as I was not palnning to go anywhere and I loved him and understand since I went through the same things when my husband passed away about 4 years ago.

We did not really breakup , we'd see each other now and then. Until recently he told me he doesn't know how he feels about me anymore. I suggested that we start over and be friends and take it from there. He told me he doesn't think that will work.

Recently one saturday afternoon , I went to his place and I found his friends that we used to visit them together and the was another woman , he left with the woman I thought maybe he was going to drop her or something. After a while they came back.

I asked one of the friend who the woman she was and she told they just met her that day , she thinks she was my boyfirend's friend.

I took my bag and I left . I asked to speak to him just before I left and asked why he didn't tell me that he's found someone, because the was possibility that I would come around.

He was quiet irritated saying that he didn't asked me to and I cannot just come anytime I wanted. He said he hasn't found anyone and even if he had , he doesn't have to tell anyone.

He told me the woman was visiting his neghbour where there was a wedding and they have asked for a place to sleep for them.

And the he said bye and went back to the house, I left and its been two weeks since that day. We never spoke. I call him once or twice and he jsut keeps quiet.

I still love him , I'm not really sure how he feels about me and whether I should just move on or hope that we'll get back together and work things out.

Sadly, it sounds as though it is indeed over, and he is being cowardly rather than loveable about it. Relationships begun on the rebound or soon after losing a partner, often go this way, which is why we advise caution in such circumstances