Question

IBS
I think i have IBS. Is there anything I can take that will take the bloatedness away? Sometimes I look 7 months pregrent - specially in the evening. Please can you suggest anything. I was told to take charcoal biscuits. Is there such a thing and will it work. Please, any suggestions?

Gigi, the best would be to first have the diagnosis confirmed and to then start taking treatment. The treatment of IBS consists of a combination of diet, antispasmodics and preventing constipation. You can try taking something like Colofac® or Bevispas®, but my first choice would still be to see your doctor first. Good luck.