Question

IBS
I have a bowel problem for a very long time, tried eating fruit it makes me fart and a grumbling tummy but nothing happens. Please help me. My tummy does not go out for a whole week until I drink a cup of black forest tea, which only works once. What can I drink to change this problem, I don''t want to take laxatives.
Thank you

It is possible that you are suffering from IBS with no particular reason for chronic constipation. You should consult your doctor for an examination and tests to exclude other possible causes for your chronic constipation. There are certain treatment options for your complaints but the necessary tests will first have to be done to make a proper diagnosis.

In the interim you can use Solgar Multiple fibre capsules that is available at health shops. Consume at least 2 and a half litres of water per day.