Question

Ideal temperature for drinking water
Good day - I have read the section about drinking lots of water. At work, our team is supporting each other in order to drink our 8 glasses of water per day. One question we actually are not sure about is: Is drinking chilled water good for you, or should it be room temperature. At the office, we have those water coolers... now some of us in the team drink tap water, and the other from the cooler - does it make any difference at all as we heard that cold water is a shock to the body.

Cornelius

Dear Cornelius
I don't think that the temperature of the water is going to shock you. In fact, many people find that drinking cold water makes it easier for them to ingest water, esp on a very hot day.
Enjoy