Question

Ideal weight
I will be 16 in December and would like to know what my ideal weight should be. I am 1,67cm tall and my current weight is 53kg.

Hi Aloes

It's difficult to say because you are only 16 and so still growing. It is true that your BMI is low, but this may just be a function of being so young, and you may well find that over the next couple of years, your weight starts to increase simply because you are growing and then you will be at the ideal weight for your height. I honestly think that you should not worry at all about your weight. You are clearly not overweight, in fact, as someone has pointed out, you are, if anything, underweight, and so that is good, because being overweight can cause health problems. So, just make sure that you are eating very well, and getting regular exercise, and then your weight will take care of itself!