Question

ilness of daughter 8 years, cartilage in heel disintegrating
i would like to know if you could possibly give information about an illness concerning the disintegration of the cartilage in my daughters body. At the moment it is in her heels. It is very painfull to do any sport. The doctor speaks of an ilness called "sever" or "sevir"? I'm not sure of the spelling. He said the disease is uncurable and genetic. Can you help me for I'm desperate in finding answers.
Thankyou!

Elize, Sever’s disease is (as far as I know) not a genetic/inherited disease. It is incurable disease in the sense that it should go away by itself if left alone or treated conservatively with heel pads.
If you’re interested in a bit more information, you can mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and paste you something. Good luck.