Question

21 Oct

I'm a teen and i fap 2-3 times a day
So basicaly i know im a kid but i will become 13 in just a few months. I kinda touch my pp a lot and i stop when my balls start to hurt. Will this affect me or hurt me because the feeling is so good and sometimes i think i do it to much. Pls dont be mad to me im just want to know an answer pls
Sexuality
Sex expert

27 Oct

It should be fine as long as you do not become obsessed with touching your genitals. You are entering puberty so you will start to experience a greater surge of the hormones that propel our physical bodies towards sexual maturation. This surge may increase your curiosity about all things related to sex. 

Exploring our bodies is a normal part of life, and there many ways in which we can do so. The sexual component of our physical bodies is only one part of exploring our bodies. 

Hiking, dancing, singing, climbing, swimming, cycling, stretching etc., these are all of the other ways in which we can connect to our physical (and many times emotional and psychological) selves. So explore, and mix it up; you can learn to know yourself in many ways.