Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
I'm a teen and i fap 2-3 times a day
So basicaly i know im a kid but i will become 13 in just a few months. I kinda touch my pp a lot and i stop when my balls start to hurt. Will this affect me or hurt me because the feeling is so good and sometimes i think i do it to much. Pls dont be mad to me im just want to know an answer pls
It should be fine as long as you do not become obsessed with touching your genitals. You are entering puberty so you will start to experience a greater surge of the hormones that propel our physical bodies towards sexual maturation. This surge may increase your curiosity about all things related to sex.
Exploring our bodies is a normal part of life, and there many ways in which we can do so. The sexual component of our physical bodies is only one part of exploring our bodies.
Hiking, dancing, singing, climbing, swimming, cycling, stretching etc., these are all of the other ways in which we can connect to our physical (and many times emotional and psychological) selves. So explore, and mix it up; you can learn to know yourself in many ways.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers identify physical features that could make someone a Covid-19 super-spreader
- Man's 'heart attack' caused by a battery - which he swallowed intentionally
- Tortoise and the hare: Why a Covid vaccine is outrunning its HIV counterpart
- Supersets save time in the gym - which may help you reach fitness goals faster
- A giant, writhing worm was spotted on a sonogram inside a man's stomach - not for the faint of heart
- Ace steps aside, or gets pushed: New legal opinion demands ANC must act against him
- Public sector unions want their day in court for precedent-setting wage case
- Hospitals in Eastern Cape, Garden Route taking strain as doctor warns of 'Covid-fatigue'
- PICS | Carcasses sprawled across Modise's farm as the stench of rotting flesh clung to the air
- Heat rises on De Kock as Proteas' growth pains continue
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17871 votes