Question

im back
im baaaack...mauritius was great the weather was lousy lots of wind but still had a relaxing time away from doctors (no offence!)
and needles and medicine. another marathon round of chemo tomorrow (aaaw!) can i borrow someone elses backside t hate that injection before the chemo. my hand is still a bit numb and sore to touch from the last chemo.

Hi Bleeding
I am jealous - of Mauritius, not of the needles! I am so glad you enjoyed the holiday - maybe you should make this a yearly trip! Will think of you tomorrow!