Question

im convinced my 2 daughters are adhd
my 2 daughters are uncontrollable they were both diagnosed adhd when they were 2 yrs old &were on medication until march this year,a p1 school teacher who has moral issues with adhd contacted social services&got the kids took off their medication,the kids pediatrition says that because the kids r not hard to handle at school or day nursery they no longer have adhd,both girls were re-referred back to him but he replied to the gp saying he wants nothing more to do with it....what should i do?

The diagnosis of ADHD needs to be made by a properly qualified paediatrician or psychiatrist / psychologist, and nobody else, for a start. And no school teacher has ANY business deciding arrogantly that she has "moral issues" about ANY properly medically made diagnosis ; nor should social services meddle with properly made medical diagnoses on the basis of their own severely inadequate training and expertise.
However, I agree with Maria. Nobody ought to be diagnosing ADHD att the age of 2, which is far too young to make such a diagnosis, and too young to start on serious medication without compelling reasons. If they cause no problems at all at day nursery or school, and apparently only at home, I'd think it extremely likely that the problem is psychologically based in the manner in which you handle them, compared to the way they are handled at school. See a good child psychologist to help you learn the simple methods by which you can gain control of the situation and help the kids learn to behave as well at home as they do at school. And BBC programs on DSTV, like Little Angels and Super Nanny could help show you how this works.