Question

IM I DEPRESSED?
EK IS NIE N SELFMOORD KINDA GUY NIE MAAR DEESDAE OORWEEG EK DIT AS N OPSIE OM DIE OP HOOPING VAN PROBLEME WAARIN EK NOU VERDRINK TE STOP

Dear NotHappyYet,
I understand how you can feel despairing when you become depressed and the poblems seem to mount up. But, as I think you understand, suicide is pretty-well never the best option, doesn't solve the problems, causes great hurt to others, and prevents you from getting acess to the happier life you could and should be leading. '
This is why it makes better sense to seek proper expert help from a psychiatrist, to help you assess the problems more objectively, and to find solutions to them, as well as to get treament to relieve the depression you're feeling. Remember that Depression is the sneakiest llness, as it hides your ability to hope, even when there are good reasons to be hopeful, and actually distorts your perceptions of the world, making you concentrate unhelpfully on the gloomiest aspects of things, and distracting you from noticing the better parts of the situation.
You deserve the help of an expert, to sort things out Keep contact with the folks on the forum --- best by posting a fresh message to let us know how things are going with you.