Ask an expert

16 Aug 2010

i''m 21 yrs, i stay with two uncles and grandfather, these people they can''t udapt that i''m growing up. if i want to go out, they have a problem. Recently i''ve been having financial problem, they have been moody with me, my grandfather will abuse me with words, and that i get money from men. right now i just want to move out and rent a place, i can''t live like this. i don''t even feel free
Answer 431 views

01 Jan 0001

Sometimes even very caring people, who build their lives around caring for someone, find it hard to accept that the person has grown up and needs to e allowed to become independent. But its time for you to get a job or jobs and earn enough to stay on your own ( or with a friend ) and live an independent life. It may not be altogether fair to live with them, to some degree at their expense, and not want perhaps to keep to their home rules.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17873 votes