Question

I''M SO UNHAPPY
i''m 21 yrs, i stay with two uncles and grandfather, these people they can''t udapt that i''m growing up. if i want to go out, they have a problem. Recently i''ve been having financial problem, they have been moody with me, my grandfather will abuse me with words, and that i get money from men. right now i just want to move out and rent a place, i can''t live like this. i don''t even feel free

Sometimes even very caring people, who build their lives around caring for someone, find it hard to accept that the person has grown up and needs to e allowed to become independent. But its time for you to get a job or jobs and earn enough to stay on your own ( or with a friend ) and live an independent life. It may not be altogether fair to live with them, to some degree at their expense, and not want perhaps to keep to their home rules.