Question

Imagination
Is there anyone who has an imagination that runs wild....Someone that analyses everything....Do u hear voices in your head all the time when you are troubled...
I sometimes over think about things so much....I feel like screaming to my self "SHUT UP!"
I think i am loosing it!

ot losing it, but getting over-alarmed by it. Some of us have a much more vivid imagination thabn others, and some of us, being of a more obsessive-compulsive personality, tend to over-analyze everything . Most of us hear voices in our head in the sense of hearing ou own voice or imagination --- but we do know that these are not "real" voices but part of our imagination. It's be well worth your while to see a good local shrink for a proper assessment, to discuss how you can bring these uncomfortable tendencies under control, and for reassurance