Question

immature man
I’m in the process of divorce; he said he was already divorced. But these past few days he has been acting so immature; he ignores my calls/ messages, and has some lame excuse when I ask him about it. From the start, I told him I don’t want a real serious relationship – yet only after a few weeks into out relationship, he gives me a ring (which I did not want to accept, but took it on his insistence)
If he wants to patch things up with his wife, or maybe has someone new, I will not stand in his way, but he must at least have the decency to tell me that, if not to my face, send an sms/e-mail. I think he is being more difficult than my soon-to-be ex. All I want is for him to be straight forward and stop acting like a child.

Grown Up, it sounds as if you have summarized the sitation well, and know what you need to do, don't you ?