Question

Impossible to find a real man these days
All I ever wanted in a man was honesty, integrity, kindness, plus a healthy lifestyle (a non-smoker, drug-free, moderate drinker, lover of nature and sports). Nothing too eccentric, just someone who''s loving and responsible and would enjoy sharing their life with me, and a beautiful family life.

But what I find is people who often don''t have a job, or even if they do, they still play video games from the time they get home until they go to bed, which is usually between 1am and 5am. Then they either wake up at 7 for work or they sleep all day if they don''t have a job. Besides, they smoke weed and/or cigarettes. They don''t clean their houses nor do they do laundry very often. However, these men often believe they are ready to commit and they often want to start a family.

I feel quite lost because I don''t think a person in those circunstances is ready for all the responsibilities and expenses that come with a child. I don''t want a person who goes to bed after 12am since my work requires that I go to bed around 11, and good sleep is essencial for a happy and emotionally stable life.

Am I asking for too much? I know I''m difficult to deal with sometimes and my thin body and flat chest aren''t exactly what most men feel attracted to, but I have a lot of love to give and I''m employed and responsible.

I guess everyone would prefer a partner with such characteristics - though one finds them more often in a dog. Anyone who plays computer games for that long per night, must have an otherwise empty life. You sound like the sort of woman many men would appreciate. But finding a compatible person isn't easy. I'm sure other readers will be able to provide some useful insights.