Question

Impression of lines in Urine
I noticed that after I urinate into the urinal, the water in the urinal has impressions of lines in it. It’ s very hard to describe, but there seems to be images of lines in the urinal bowl that was not present before me urinating. It’ s like when someone cuts very narrow strips of clear plastic and places it in water. Is this an indication of me passing something through my urine.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Steven
It could be protein in the blood - please have your GP test your urine and he will send a sample to the lab if needed. It could be an indication of kidney disease