Question

improve sperm count

2 weeks ago my Fiance started using Steminogro to improve his sperm quality. Lastnite though he started vomiting and getting severe stomach cramps as well as passing blood(stools). Is the staminogro related to his condition or could it be something else. Although we want to conceive, i asked him to stop using it.

Dear Gena

I have not encounted the above symptoms related to the use of Staminogo and I would suggest that you rather possibly look at other conditions that may be giving these symptoms. Having vomiting, severe stomach cramps and passing blood stools, is highly likely that there may be things such as severe gastroenteritis or food poisoning present. However it is wise to ask him to stop using it and if these symptoms have not subsided then I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo