Question

In a state of 2 minds
Hi guys,

I just need some advise at the moment.

I'm married for almost 9 year and have 1 child. I just decided to leave my husband, I think things just got to me. I have a lot of stress at work at the moment, and being with my husband did not really help the situation on in any way. Met a guy much much younger than me, but he also does not know what he wants in his life, and no nothing happened between the 2 of us, we just seem to get on very well.

My husband does not really want to accept it over and on the other I don't really know if I want it to be over, but there is just so much which has happened. He would say things that would really really hurt and just be sorry the next day and this is just one of the many things. We have not been together for about a month now and when we do get together, we just don't say anything to each other, its things like this that makes me think that we are done.

I just don't know what to do any more.

Work with a mariage counsellor, it sopunds as though you are giving up far too easily here.