Question

In Again?
So this is uncomfortable. I just came out of this hectic depression which you guys helped me out of. But the "evil me" left me with two nasty problems. I took up smoking again, (I stopped on the 7th of October) and a dagga habit. She needed it to come out. Now I just smoke it cause I realy, REALY adore the feeling it gives me. Every time. I am just SO totally in love with it. Can one get addicted to dagga? I used to smoke crack long ago for a couple of years, and will never again take that route. Q; Does the dagga have any influense on my bipolar medication?

Though one doesn't get physically addicted to dagga, one does indeed become psychologically dependent on it --- this is fortunate as it can make it easier to get clear of it. With other illicit drugs one has the problem that you actually have no reliable way to know what chemicals are in the stuff you get and they may be cut or diluted with all sorts of nasty chemicals -- so you may be running risks additional to those you think you are accepting with the drug you think you are taking ; with herbal products like dagga, not only does the composition and strength vary according to many characteristics of how it is grown, but all herbs are chemically complex, and contain many different chemicals, whose interactions and impact are hard to estimate. Generally, dagga does not wear well with bipolar medications, and also runs the risk of precipitating psychotic illnesses in people who are sensitive to that ( and you wouldnt know beforehand )