Question

In dilema after mom's death HELP!!
I desperately need your advise. My baby was staying with my my an hr. away from where I work. Now my mom has passed on (3wks ago). Now I have to decide either to get a job back home (as Im the only child at home) or else bring my baby back with me in Dbn (which will result in my home being locked).
To make it worse My mom's sister who stay close to my home is very attached to my baby v.s. (I think she see my aunty as a replacement for my mom) and will be shuttered if I take my baby away just when her best friend & sister has been taken away as well.
What will you do if you were in my shoes?

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and the dilemma this places you in. As Ddd says, think of what would be best for the child -- would she be happy with your aunty ? have you asked auntry what she would think and feel about this ?