Question

In it just to satisfy my edges
Morning everyone,

I (30) became single 3 months ago after a 6 year steady r/ship. I have found myself having to " date"  women just because I''M SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!! I am in no state to have a meaningfull r/ship right but that doesn''t mean I don''t need sex.
I feel guilty because its like I''m using these women for sex..technically I am but its not my intention. I just need sex like any other human being, more especially a man. Am I a bad person?

Many people are sexually frustrated at some time in their lives. It's not much fun, but not necessarily a crisis. Masturbation is the ultimate in safe sex. You WANT sex, and that's very understandable, but fortunately you don't NEED sex- nothing awful happens if one doesnt have sex for a while unless one broods single-mindedly over it. Men don't need it any more than women do, though women may be more skilled at switching their attention to other pleasures of life.