Question

IN LAWS
i have been married for six years now , me and hubby do not have our own house and our life has been up and down with problems, accuisng each other that and that, so now my sisters in law have decided that me and them must extend the house where they stay with my inlaws but they did not tell hubby that, they say i must tell hubby that, is this fair since i don''t have a house where am staying with my family we only stay at the company house where hubby stays, i feel am in a bad situation and since hubby is always on his family''s side he will definitely agree with his sisters to extend the house sinec they say it will also help with the visitors when they come. but since i don''t have my own house will this be good idea or must i decline to help them.

Why do his sisters-in-law have so much power in this larger family ? Why don't they want to speak with him directly about these ideas ? Maybe it'd help to iscuss all of this with your husband, and decide on a shared policy. I don't think we can judge whether their proposals would be good for you ( I very much doubt they are planning to benefit you rather than themselves ). What are the financial implications - are they expecting you and your hubby to pay for what they want to build ?