Question

In-laws poblem
I have this vendetta against my in-laws I find it very relieving if not around them but that hurts my husband terribly. All I'm doing is protect myself emotionally and the distance has realy helped. I prefer to live my life wihout them I've tried to ignore negative thoughts I always have about them, I just go insane due to my husband always wanting to restore peace at my expense. What must I do to be happy and ignore their negative effect in my life?

mariage counselling perhaps ? Any chance of that ? At least bsome personal counselling for yourself, as it sounds as though you are consumed by this anger and dislike, een if they're not impressed by it