Question

In love with somebody else
MY boyfried and i have been dating for 5 years we are both 25 years old and we have a child (3)
about 5 months ago we split and i got somebody else MJ but my boyfriend and i are back together again But i still think of MJ and miss and love him. We dont see eachother any more but we stay in contack ofer the phone. What can i do to forget about MJ because its driving me nuts

Dear Nancy,
I wonder whether you are actually reluctant to let go of MJ ? Staying in phone contact, is a way of trying to have both men at the same time, and is not a great idea. In fact, it includes the risk of losing both.
And it isn't really a matter of "forgetting" him, but of placing him in the right perspective --- a nice bloke who once played a part in your life, a part which is now over.