Question

In Search of a Rowing Machine
Hi there! I am looking for a Rowing Machine for home use but don't know what brand to look for or where I would purchase such a thing - the local Gyms are not very helpful in terms of suppliers (they'd reather I joined their Gym) and the Internet only gives details of overseas suppliers. There must be somebody local who makes/supplies/distributes such a thing but I can't find them - Can you help? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi there

Have you tried Sportsman's Warehouse or Game - they might have something or at least be able to advise you. They have been most helpful to me in the past.

Good luck.