Ask an expert

06 Dec 2005

Inching privates
I have tried Normospor but the itching does not stop. When I scratch the affected area it peals almost like dead skin. There are a couple of follicles that come off and the itching turns in to pain and it starts to bleed slightly. What is it and what can I do about it?
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nitro,
you could have a fungal infection with an exzema on top of it. Ask your doctor to have a look, maybe you need something like normospor plus a cortisone cream.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17785 votes