Question

Incompatibility
I dont know what is wrong with me. When my b/f is not with me, I miss him and want to be with him. However, when he is with me, we fight all the time, he irritates me with everything he does, we cannot communicate and I am not attracted to him. What is wrong? There is a money problem on his side, which is worrying me, could this be the cause? We do have some interests that are the same, however I am becoming difficult whereby I dont want to be interested in the things he likes. Are we incompatible? Should I end it?

Why is he your bf if you're not attracted to him ? If you sincerely want to understand this relationship, what has gone right and wrong in it, then relationship / couples counselling is what you need to get into, together. Maybe it can help you find a way to heal the relationship, or if, as seems quite possible, this is not due to be your major relationship, at least you can part in a more friendly fashion, and with enough understanding to both be able to avoid making the same mistakes next time round.