Question

increase dosage
What can I expect if I increase the dosage of an antidepressant, assuming the drug is working to some degree and the dosage is within the clinically verified range, Logic tells me theres no reason to fear yet Im still nervous?

I can't gneralize that ... generally ! As I discussed more fully the other time you posted this question. If a drug is showing promising benefits at a lower dose, increasing it within the usual limits may increase the benefits usefully. If not, one can always, ghaving given it a fair trial, reduce the dose, and maybe gradually withdraw it and perhaps change a different drug. Not everyone responds well to every AD, and one may need to try one or two, even three, to find the drug and the dose that suits you best.