Question

Increase in breast size & breastfeeding
Hi, I have a question regarding breastfeeding and pregnancy in general. I am not pregnant yet - but hope to be soon. The question I have is that I do have fairly large breasts. Now I hear that your breasts will increase 2-3 cupsizes (or even more) during pregnancy and if you breastfeed they will never return to their normal size. Is this true?
This is making me seriously considering not to breastfeed. I would like to have smaller breasts as it is, and certainly don't want to do anything to make them bigger. I am not sure if this problem is only with breastfeeding or if your breasts stay a size or so larger than before getting pregnant even if you don't breastfeed.

Is there any other precautions to take that will help except to wear a good supportive bra?

I agree with Samantha.