Question

Incredible
Hi, Me again, and YES, I am wearing panties again:-)
Since my last posting on this great site I started a lot of reading on SRS and the results thereof. What was great was the fact that guys from 18 to 50 had undergone SRS and the success rate far outweights the horror stories.
There is a definite route for any guy to take if he feels the way I do. I will not go into detail here, but just search for 'transgender' on Google and you will be amazed!
The most incredible findings was the photos of post SRS women. The grafting of vaginas has come a long way since the 1950's. Furthermore, it will be possible to live my life as a REAL WOMAN, experiencing orgasm, and providing pleasure to a man as well. Granted, the process can take anything from 6-24 months to start fulfilling your role as a woman, but the question I had to answer myself was- Is it what I really want??? To live the rest of my life as a woman... The resounding answer to my questions is YES. I WANT TO BE A WOMAN. I would be able to bring incredible joy and please in a lucky man's life. I would be able to find love as a woman. I would be able to wear female clothing and be able to feel SEXY about myself. I'll be able to make love to a guy the way it is intended to be....INCREDIBLE. I would be able to flirt, be able to be MYSELF.
It is going to be a long road for me - actually, for anyone that considers this, but after what I found while researching SRS, it is going to be worth it.
Currently I am a woman trapped in a man's body. I will be able to become a woman living in a woman's body.
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bi-Confused and thanks for posting again.

Your issues have moved well away from sexual orientation, and appear to be more related to transgender dynamics. The average gay man does not in any way want to be seen as a woman - gay men are happy to be men and to love other men, as men. Few gay men would relate to this post. It is a myth that gay men dress as women or 'secretly’, or unconsciously, wish to be women.

I thus direct you to the transgender forum, here on health24. Please post there in future.

We wish you well.