Question

Indecisive man..
My bf of three years wants to settle down with me (get married, have kids etc), but at the same time he wants to travel the world and live out his other dreams. He has always wanted to do some traveling and the only reason he has never done so is because he'  s afraid that he might lose me. I can'  t travel with him, because I have a child from a previous relationship and am settled in my career.

Last night I told him to go and live out his dreams and that I would wait until he'  s ready to settle down for good. I love him too much to watch him settle into a marriage where he would not be completely satisfied. I want a happy husband.

This morning on our way to work I asked him when he plans on giving me my ring back (we were engaged before but we broke it off and decided to wait till we were sure). Seeing as I'  m offering to wait for him and '  reserve'  myself for him, we can just as well settle into the idea of being engaged...??? So he says that he'  s not sure whether he would want to be a bachelor or get married.... Totally opposite than what he said last night.

Geez...I'  m so sick and tired of his indecisiveness. Should I just move on?? I don'  t feel like putting in my 100% as I'  ve always done, what'  s the use.

,,,,,