Question

indentation on my head
I seem to have formed an indentation on the top of my head (from hairline back into my hair) This ridge is about 5cm long. There also seems to be another one forming next to this one, however the 2nd one is not as prominent. I do suffer with headaches. I area concerned is not sore but can be sensitive to touch.
I have left is for about 3 months now, as people tell me its normal...err I aint seen any bald heads with these ridges on them.
Is this maybe something to be concerned about.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Helen

This is most probably nothing to be concerned about but I do suggest that you consult your doctor to set your mind at east. A CT scan will be the best to visualise any abnormalities or structural damage.