Question

infection
hello dear sir/madam
i'm young 23 yrs of age man and i'm having this problem for almost 2 and 6 months i had unsafesex and after few days develop some small rush(small sore,i'm not feeling any pain at all) around my penis,i have went to the clinic to seek help they gave me 2injetion and madicen did'nt help but it was not trop a rush, it was in the year 2004 in December until this date( year 2007).could u please help with some advise.i will be happy if u help.

Dear Player,
Please try and describe this rash to me:
Is there more than one sore?
How big is the sores?
Is it a blister or an ulcer or just a yellowish bump?
does it come and go or stay the same?
Do you have a discharge out of the rash? Please answer in the post a question box