Question

Infection
Hi Doc. am on these kind of medicine due my hearing problem and headache: GGG-24, NURAC, Topamac and Ritza/Rizora but lately a have experienced some kind of changes its a feeling of a thick substance down my throat which makes my stomach full all the time and it makes me uncomfortable. Before that it stated with a white substance forming at the end of my throat which come with a bad breath and test. However what am most worried is these thick feeling that am experiencing down my throat till my stomach. Kindly help me solve this issue.

leila

Leila

You have symptoms of sinusitis that can also be the cause for your headaches due to congestion and pressure inside your sinusses. You have to consult an ENT specialist for an examination and treatment.