Ask an expert

11 Jan 2008

hi i am 30yrs and me and my husbant want to have more kids
but we have been trying for 4yrs and nothing.we have one child
my husband does not no where to go for to see if he can have kids or not can you help i live in durban
Answer 1,958 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Love bug

A simple sperm analysis can be done at any of the major laboratories based at larger private hospitals such as Lancet laboratoryies or at Ampath laboratories. Should you require a fertility workup as well then I would advise you to consult the St Augustine Hospital for further information or alternatively seek out Dr A Ramdeo.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.