Question

infertility
I have high SBHG 751, and Oestradiol 155.4 with low LH 1.4 and FSH 2.4  Progesterone 1.3 and all else normal with 45 day cycles, what should I do? Will I be able to conceive?

Dear Kiki

I will not be in a position to tell you that you will be able to conceive only by looking at your blood results. There are many reasons as to why someone is able to or not able to conceive, some of them would require investigations to assess for tubal patency and ultrasound examination of the pelvis. However looking at your blood results all it is telling me is that the hormonal profile appears to be normal except that the progesterone level is low, but that depends on when that test was performed. If the progesterone was done on day-21 of you cycle then this will indicate that you are not ovulating.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo