Question

Influence of diet on egg production during infertility treatment
I am currently undergoing follicle stimulation as part of my infertility program. We are doing the ICSI (fertilise eggs and put back). I am on GonalF, Fertomid and Progonova and Perganol. The problem is not on my side but with my husband's sperm.

BUT I do only produce a few eggs (3 as apposed to the 5-6 that would be more ideal to improve our chances).

I was wondering if my diet and exercise program can influence egg production? Is there specific food that I should eat? Can a diet increase my chances of producing more eggs, or have a influence on the condition of the womb?

Thank you and kind regards!

Curious, a bad diet might influence it negatively, but as far as I know there is nothing you can eat that will improve your egg production. I will contact a fertility specialist in the morning and make sure for you. Good luck.