Question

info on home exercises
HOW CAN I GET RID OF thighs (SIDESADDLES) AS THEY WOULD CALL IT. I KNOW YOU HAVE TO GOT TO A GYM OR DO EXERCISE. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF EXERCISE CAN I DO FROM HOME.
i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DO TY-BOW. WHERE CAN I GET ANY INFORMATION.

HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

REGARDS
BELLA

Hi Bella

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and do the free home-based programme, (in the fitness page) "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

Re taebo exercise - I suggest you call your closest Virgin Active gym - I'm sure they'll be able to guide you in the right direction.

Good luck.