Question

Info re nutrtition courses
Good day, I just want to find out if there is any courses that I can do re nutrition etc. I really enjoy reading about the subject and would like to learn more. Is there perhaps any long distance training etc.. I dont have any previous training.

Dear Monique
Nutrition and dietetics are presented at a number of universities in SA such as Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Potchefstroom, etc. These courses are full-time. I am not sure about long-distance training, but you can contact the Association for Dietetics in SA Head Office at: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 and ask about such training and courses.