Question

INGREDIENTS
Hello Doc, discovered what could be a miracle cure (I know how you feel about that!) but ...
I will list the ingredients could you let me know what you think?
Sodiumbensoate, Vitamin A, Piridoksme, Nokotnamide, d-Norpseudoefedrine-hidrocloride, Calsiumchloride, Tiamine HCL, Vitamin B2, Askorbine-acid, Hidrocloroaside, Riboflavine, Vitamine D, Nipastat Preservatives, Methylparaben (8mg), Propyl paraben (8mg)

Also, where do I go to find the diet page section where the low fat diets are?

Thanks for a wonderful website.

Dear Strawberry
Well, all the ingredients except for the d-nor-pseudo-epinephrine are either vitamins (which I approve of) or preservatives (which are there for the purpose of preserving the product, and should not do any harm as long as you are not sensitive to them, e.g. sodium benzoate). The epinephrine will depress your appetite, but it can also give you a number of unpleasant and potentially harmful side-effects (sweating, insomnia, problems with urination, rapid and/or uneven heartbeat, anxiety, etc, etc). So be careful if you should develop any strange symptoms! If you click on 'Diet' and then on 'Weight Loss' and then on 'Slimming Diet' you will find a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. If you click on 'View old Diet & Food site' you can read all the articles on exercise, low-fat foods, slimming pills, etc.
Thank you for your kind words and do take care