Question

ingrown hair?

I am really worried I get htese ingrown hair at the outside-leg area of my bikini libe-usually after shaving/waxing. Its starts looking like a pimpel but nothing happen if I squeeze it and then it makes a huge read buldge like a bloed blasie and its swollen to the inside like swollen gland. No ointments , squuzing helps and this last up to 2-3 months. When a little puzz will come out and a lot of blood make a black mark and start to heal. This happen even if I never squeeze it? Is this an ingrown hair or something else? Im not sexually active

It sounds like an ingrown hair. This is common with shaving or waxing. Try using an exfoliator afterwards. This may help prevent ingrown hairs.