Question

Initiating intimacy with hubby
My hubby complains that I dont initiate intimacy when i do try to initiate he tells me that my efforts are lame. He has now cheated on me and is justifying that Ihe cheated because I never initiated intimacy. Do men really take this to such an extent. Our sexual life is regular 2-5 times a week, I always thought that as long as they were getting it that was enough?
sexologist

Your husband is passing the blame onto you: he is justifying his actions by blaming you. Please consult a marriage therapist or counselor / psychologist to ensure that both of you are aware of your rights and responsibilities, ethic and communication of needs and wants.