Question

inlaws believe lies they heard about me
my inlws abused me financialy while my hubby was not working always makes me feel guilty all the time when they are around like we are thin because we have no food and you guys are gaining weight everyday, I decided to give them my money now my huby is working they no more care about me nor call to check me how we r doing and so but before they send pls call me everyday, their cousin told them that I was abusing my huby and all lots of lies and maybe they r angry because of the lies or maybe something to scared to aproach them, I hate argurments.

I hope other readers can make useful comments here. Sounds like your in-laws should understand that if they're not grateful for the funding you provided for them, you have no obligations whatsoever to fund them at all. Sensible of you to dislike arguments. Maybe limit your contacts with them, and don't allow their opinions to matter so much to you ?