Question

inlove or not
I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 24 and we have been together for the past 7months. A week ago i met another guy whom i feel like i have known him for the rest of my life and he as if i have seen him before and apparently he felt the dame way and we were in a shopping centre. We talked and i was so attracted to the guy so was he.

We made a date, on our date we touching ,kissing and caressing as if we have known each for a long time .I feel something for this guy and its an overwhelmng feeling its something i never felt before,we relate to each our and feel safe around each other. I THINK I'M FALLING INLOVE WITH THIS GUY and the problem is i do not know if this is love bcz i thought i love my boyfriend and now this guy so IS IT LOVE OR WHAT THAT I'M FEELING FOR THIS GUY?

I meeting with my boyfriend today i plan to tell him what is going on,should tell him ? bcz the other guy sems serious about our relationship and he says he does not want toshare me and so does my boyfriend SO PLS anyone out there who can suggest what to do in this situation and another thing i have never done anything like this before and in fact the my boyfriend is my 3rd boyfriend.

Sibu, this lies well outside of my areas of expertise. I doubt whether you can tell if it is love, a this stage --- love is enduring, and shows itself over far longer than this. Is it infaturation ? A crush ? A bad case of Like ?