Question

Insulin resistance
I was diagnosed as being insulin resistance. I have read alot about this on the net and have been told to eat every 3 hours. What will happen to me if i dont eat every 3 hours? I normally only eat once a day but ive noticed that my hands have started to shake quite badly mid morning. I take glucophage for the intolerance but i take it at night with the one meal i have.

If i carry on only eating once a day will i develope type two diabetes? i am not overweight

Bunny, eating more frequently puts less strain on your metabolism and therefore you will use less insulin to do the same amount of work. In other words, you will actually have a lower mean glucose level if you eat more frequently. Good luck.