Question

intense knee pain ,left leg only,after running
I gym every second day. During my my workout yesterday, I got an intense pain in my knee while on the treadmill and couldn't run any more. This is the firts time this has happened.Therafter, I carried on with my workout. When I goy home,I couln't stand on my left leg as the pain was really bad. This morning it felt strange, a dull ache, it hurts when I walk. Is this just a muscular thing or something more serious? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Kez

It sounds like you need to see a sports physician, since from your description, I have no way of knowing what the cause of the pain is. The knee is a very complex structure, therefore I highly recommend that you have it seen to by a medical specialist, so that you can follow a positive path of proper diagnosis and treating it optimally. This will allow you to be back to normal activity as soon as it is wise to do so.

Good luck!